Tuesday, July 21, 2009

All the thoughts in my head

I feel like I am on a roller coaster right now. First I feel GREAT (great for me) and then the next day I can barely get out of bed. I hate that. I want stability. I want to be stable.


On Sunday someone was talking about love and how it can help you overlook flaws. I needed to hear it because I have been focusing on how irritating MIL is and I need to be the bigger person. She is not going to change because no one has ever made her behave herself. Any bad behavior is excused by "oh its a Jones thing" or "grandma was just like that" as if its ok to hurt people because your mom did that too or its something you have done your whole life. Any way I am getting off topic. She is going to continue being MIL no matter what I say so I have to find a way to deal with it. I think she is trying because last time I saw her she did nothing in particular, but I still came away wanting to shoot myself in the head. It was little things. Her cutting the banana up smaller after I gave it to baby. is it just me or is that rude? I feel like it was her trying to be controlling because she knows better. I think I just need a break. I can't get a break from them.

Also it made me think do I always have to have someone to complain about? because it seems like there has always been someone like this in my life. At all times. So is it me? Or is it something about me? Is it that I attract people who want to control me? How can I stop this.


Thursday Hubby has a Dr. appointment. YAHOO. He is going to get some drugs. Finally. He is in a bad mood ALL THE TIME. it is daunting to think that you are going to spend the rest of your life with someone who is always unhappy. I don't know what I am going to do if it doesn't work or if he wont take it. I have so much hope that this will help him. What if my expectations are too high. Hes just so depressed he can't function, nothing makes him happy. I don't know what to do for him. Here's hopin'.


Oh and in lighter news I got the address on my DL updated today (finally) and I went in to do it because the pic on my last one was SOOO BAD despite the fact that I tried hard to get a good one. It was scary bad. So I told the lady I came in because the pic was so bad and I showed it to her. After she took the pic she said Its better....and it was. So much better. YAY. 6 to 8 weeks and I will have a DL with a pic that looks like me. The last one was so bad it looked like a different person. Although I think that's because I feel like a different person now. I do feel better that I've felt for a long time. Even though I feel like I am on a roller coaster. Ok well that was long enough and if you made it here you really must love me so thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment