Thursday, August 9, 2012

Family Pics

So for our anniversary we had our pics taken. 
It took a long time to get the pics in but
OMG IT WAS SO WORTH IT

I thought the session went really bad. In fact I think I was crying because I had such high hopes

So last night when I finally looked at them I cried again
Because they were awesome!

With no further ado (hope you don't mind the overload)
Our family 2012

















It was so hard not to post every pic but I cut it down from 72 

5 comments:

  1. You have a gorgeous smile. :)
    And your family is beautiful. What sweet little ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the pictures are so lovely....I love the girl on her horse.. and the one which has you smiling with the girl in your arms....but I love all the pics.

    And I am glad that they turned out better than you expected them to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The one of C and I smiling is one of my favorites. I am so glad that they turned out better. I guess we will do it again next year.

      Delete