Sunday, March 13, 2011

Brain Farts

I am having a bad day.  My head hurts and I want some cake.  
But I did make it to my religious services this morning and feel good about that.

This weekend has gone by too fast

BBT asked us to do something for ourselves this week so I decided yesterday was the day.  I didn't have any opportunities to do anything before then. 
I bought myself a piece of yard art.  It is a turtle made of metal with stones on it.  Also I bought some stuff for Sean and my Sister. My sisters anniversary is coming up. 14 years.  I have a hard time buying stuff for her but I found some stuff I think she will really like.

I am going to take the kids outside to play now.  Probably I should not post today but too bad

No comments:

Post a Comment