I am having a bad moment right now. I am feeling SO stressed. I DON'T want to talk to anyone else. So far my mom has been calling me every day MIL called 2 of my aunts called my sister and two friends. This may not sound like a lot but I talk to my mom usually about twice a month my sister and one of my friends I talk to pretty regular but the rest of the people I never talk to. And I am sure my grandmother will be calling soon. I hate for people to feel sorry for me and alot of times when they are trying to be helpful they are making it worse. Esp. the ones who are like this is no big deal.... YES IT IS. When its your kid you can say its no big deal. Any thing my kids have to go through is a big deal. I am so tired right now from being stressed and depressed. I used to wish I could be sleeping beauty and sleep for 100 years.
Sean is finally understanding what this means. Or could mean. He is realizing he cant just call it crap and expect it to go away. Our son might have to have surgery. He might have to wear a helmet. He might have to go under. And poor sean doesnt handle this stuff too well. We keep telling eachother we will get through this together.
No comments:
Post a Comment