Out running errands the other day, as we drove through the park Sean excitedly said "that squirrel was huge, it was almost as big around as your boob"
After I stopped laughing I said "how often do you measure things against my boobs?"
He said "outloud or in my head"
"both" I said
"that was the first time I've ever said it outloud but I say it in my head all the time" He says
How could I not love this guy?
Ha ha ha! I would have turned so red in the face...
ReplyDeleteLove the boob-size everything!
LOL!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog. I'm looking forward to following you and reading future posts.
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, that's awesome. Reminds me of my first date with the mister: he apologized for missing what I had said because he was "too busy looking at [my] boobs." Gotta love honesty! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giggle. :)