Last weekend Sean had a training course for work in a town a few hours away so the kids and I went and had some adventures.
We went to a kids museum. We got to pet stingrays and starfish. I didn't get pics of that though. There was a whole section on the laws of motion. These little things were mechanical stuff.
With all the super cool stuff this was the thing the kids wanted to do the most. Stupid minecraft.
Future scientists.
We also got to pet an alligator. He had squishy feet and a hard tail.
We got to pet a python. I wish I could have held him.
I shook hands with a bearded dragon
This is how our day ended. It was a sunbathing beach on the bay. There were boats anchored there. So pretty.
The pics got out of order but this is Louis giving a puppet show.

Since we moved here we have had quite a few adventures. Just trying to explore our new home. It makes me wish we had done the same where we came from. But we are making up for lost time. And having a great time.







No comments:
Post a Comment