Well it's been over a year since I last posted. My life has changed so much since then. I got a job working as a teacher's assistant. It was a really good job and I miss it. I took it because my oldest child was in kindergarten and my youngest couldn't qualify for state pre-k but if I worked at this private school he got to go to pre-school. I was home when my kids were home but still bringing in money. Win win.
Then right before I was supposed to start working again my husband got a job half way across the country. Something we both wanted and were working towards. So we moved to Florida. WE LOVE IT HERE. Both kids are in a good school. I was driving for Uber but then I got into a fender bender and I can't drive Uber until its fixed. Hopefully next week. My plan is to take courses to be a medical transcriptionist.(Note to self: Learn how to spell that) That way I can be home with the kids when they are home but bring in more money than I am making now.
I am still working on losing weight. But its not going too well. It's a huge mental battle right now. I haven't lost anything in 6 months. But I haven't gained either so it could be worse. I want to start blogging regularly again. There is so much to tell. Not all of it's the same old stuff. Though some of it is. And we are having all kinds of adventures in our new state. Did you know that Hooters was originally from Florida?
The kids and I have seen 6 Alligators in the wild here. Sean has seen 7 or 8. Next time I see one I'm not going to tell him so I can catch up with him. I have aligator radar.
Hopefully I will write again soon.
I'm glad you're posting again.
ReplyDeleteI don't love alligators, although I've seen quite a few in the wild myself... spent time in Louisiana many years ago.
Don't be a stranger. :)