Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Bummed

Last year I got T-boned in my minivan and had to get a new car.
It was a minor T-boning. No one was hurt.
I ended up with an older model of my dream car.
I Love that car so much. Looking at it makes me happy.
But a week and a half ago I got into a fender bender in it.
I have been more and more bummed about it.
This week we put it in the shop to get fixed. 
I am so bummed I'm having a super hard time doing minor things. 
I didn't make it to the kids school to volunteer like I have been 1 day a week.
Today I was only able to exercise and cook dinner.
A one course dinner.

I get my car back tomorrow or friday.
I hope my mood improves.

And I hope Sean and the kids wont bug me about my driving.
I'd say 2 minor accidents in 33 years is a pretty good record.

I miss my car so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment