Friday, November 20, 2015

Nothing New

Nothing new going on here.
I got my car back, good as new
I feel better.
She got new plates and a name
Eva
I LOVE my auto

I got so bummed while Eva was in the shop I couldn't get off the couch.

My In-laws are coming to stay for a week on Sunday
I'm so excited /s
It's going to be great


I am going to start a medical transcriptionist course
Soon I hope.

I was supposed to get a washer and dryer today but it fell through. 
Now I have it set up to get a set in the morning. I need it here before the In-laws get here. Put me in a bad mood when it fell through this afternoon. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day. 

The kids are off for the week for Thanks Giving and I had a lot of joy turning off my alarms. The one I set to get my self up to get them ready for school in time. The one to get them ready and the one to remind me to go get them.

I am going to go to sleep now. Or watch Fraiser until I fall asleep anyway.






No comments:

Post a Comment